The Innoslate Solution
The Innoslate Solution provides a unique approach to MBSE using software techniques and the latest technology that makes developing complex systems of systems more efficient than ever before.
- Drag-drop modeling with LML, SysML, and DoDAF
- Fully integrated modeling, requirements, and verification
- Executable models with Discrete Event simulator
- Variance analysis with Monte Carlo simulator
- NLP analysis for requirements documents and traceability
- Real-time collaboration, chat, and comments
- Cross Project Relationships
- High-level permissions
All Your Data in One Place
All the models in Innoslate are data driven. Innoslate’s database uses relationships to automatically generate every view and diagram.
Import your requirements documents to generate hierarchical relationships, baselines, model-driven requirements document, and reports. Analyze requirements with the help of the quality checker, traceability assist, and suspect assist. Develop requirements directly from models.
Model complex systems with Innoslate’s intuitive LML, SysML, IDEF, and DoDAF diagrams. These diagrams are automatically generated from the model and allow for seamless translation between modeling languages.
Execute your diagrams with the Discrete Event Simulator and Monte Carlo Simulator. See in real-time a 3-dimensional view of your model run in sequence with a gantt chart and analytics for time, cost, schedule, resource and asset allocation. Analyze the variance of the model in the Monte Carlo Simulator and export those results to Microsoft Project.