The ‘Table’ widget displays the entities of your project in a table, based on a custom search query entered when the widget is created. Each row of the table represents an entity, with each cell providing a text representation of that entity’s attributes, allowing you to closely monitor entities that are of particular interest to you.
Adding a ‘Table’ Widget
- From your Project Dashboard, click the ‘+ Add Widget’ button.
- The ‘Add a Widget’ box will appear. Select ‘Table’ as your ‘Type.’
- Give your widget a ‘Title’ or you may leave it as “Entity Table,” by default.
- Select which entity attribute you wish to be displayed in the first column. By default, ‘Number’ is selected.
- Select additional entity attributes to be displayed as additional columns in your table.
- You MUST provide a ‘Custom query’ to finalize the creation of your table.
- Click ‘Save’ to return to your Project Dashboard and view your newly added ‘Table’ widget.