The ‘Pie Chart’ widget provides a pie chart to display the entities within your project.
Adding a ‘Pie Chart’ Widget
- From your Project Dashboard, click the ‘+ Add Widget’ button.
- The ‘Add a Widget’ box will appear. Select ‘Pie Chart’ as your ‘Type.’
- Give your widget a ‘Title’ or you may leave it as “Entities by Class,” by default.
- Select what you would like the ‘Pie Chart’ to show (Classes, Enumeration, or Labels). By default, “Classes” will be selected.
- Select which classes, enumerations, or labels (depending on your previous selection) you wish to display in your ‘Pie Chart.’
- Check the boxes you wish to have applied (or not applied) to your ‘Pie Chart.’ By default, your chart will be a complete circle, so you may select the option to view the doughnut version of your chart (with a hollow center). You also have the option to display the legend for your ‘Pie Chart.’ You may also save this panel as a project preference, if you wish.
- Click ‘Save’ to return to your Project Dashboard and view your newly added ‘Pie Chart’ widget.