Adding a comment on an entity allows a team member to capture their thoughts and additional details about an entity in order to better collaborate with other team members. Adding a comment on an entity in Innoslate generates a notification which will display in the ‘Recent Notifications’ panel of your project’s ‘Dashboard.’
Adding a Comment
- Within ‘Entity View,’ locate the ‘Comments’ panel and click within the ‘New Comment…’ input field.
- Type in the comment you would like to add on the entity and click the ‘Add Comment’ button.
- This will cause the ‘Comments’ panel to refresh to show your new comment listed at the foot of the panel.
Removing a Comment
- Within ‘Entity View,’ locate the ‘Comments’ panel. Click the drop-down menu to next to the check-mark and click ‘Delete.’
- This will cause the ‘Comments’ panel to refresh to no longer show the comment which has just been removed.
* Note: Comments are visible to anyone shared on your Innoslate project, no matter what level of project permissions you’ve given that Innoslate user.