An entity can be added to a ‘Risk Diagram’ via drag-and-drop.
- Within a ‘Risk Diagram,’ ensure you do not currently have a Risk selected, and click the ‘Risk’ icon in the ‘New’ tab of the left sidebar and continue to hold down the left mouse button.
- Drag the ‘Risk’ identifying text (name and/or number) over to the adjacent diagram canvas.
- Release the left mouse button while over the diagram canvas within a severity-level block to drop the new ‘Risk’ and add it to the diagram.Notice the ‘Risk’ stays selected once it has been dropped. Since it is selected, the toolbar changes to include buttons for functions which can be used on the construct. The sidebar also changes to show the ‘Metadata,’ ‘Attributes’ and ‘Relationships’ tabs.
- Enter a meaningful ‘Name’ for your new ‘Risk’ via the ‘Attributes’ tab of the left sidebar (focused automatically for convenience).
- Click the ‘Save’ button located on the toolbar to persist your changes to your project’s database.
* Note: The above process describes using the ‘New’ tab of the left sidebar, which automatically generates a new entity to represent each new block. If you would like to reuse existing entities from your database in your diagram, use the ‘Existing’ tab instead.